Check out our current job openings at our Sawatdee locations in Minneapolis, Saint Paul and Maple Grove.
Waiter / Waitress
Sinkasem LLC, dba Sawatdee Thai Cuisine, 486 Robert Street N, Saint Paul Mn, 55101. Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables in dining establishment. Take orders from patrons for food or beverages. Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems. Check patrons' identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages. Collect payments from customers. Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff. $34,174. Exp. 12 months. Must be fluent in Thai. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's Thai It by Sawatdee - Food Truck Crew Member
After almost 40 years of serving Thai food to the Twin Cities community, Sawatdee is thrilled to announce our mobile food truck, Let's Thai It by Sawatdee. We will be serving some Thai classics with a twist! We plan to explore what the Metro area has to offer and provide a tasty Thai meal along the way. We focus on high quality food, prepared fresh and with high regard for customer satisfaction. We strive to be a great and fun place to work, while providing the absolute best customer services experiences around. We promote actively engaging with customers, making sure that they have a great time, while being detail oriented and making sure that we maintain the highest of standards.
APPLY HERE - EMAIL US YOUR RESUME
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to meet at designated meeting area (commissary kitchen in St Paul or the parked location for the shift),
- Preparation of food items prior to food service.
- Assemble and load all food and supplies for food truck functions for the scheduled location. Upon returning to the commissary kitchen, clean the truck inside and out and remove any remaining food items. Clean all dishes and prep for the next scheduled day.
· Orchestrate proper work flow between various stations during the truck service. Prepare and cook our menu to order on the truck.
· Provide exceptional customer service at all times. Educate customers about our menu items. Resolve customer concerns and represent company in a courteous and friendly manner in all customer interactions.
· Work various shifts including nights and weekends.
- Monitor food portioning, quality, and safety before during and after truck service
- Utilize approved food production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control
· Be able to work in varying weather and temperature conditions.
- Monitor and operate generator and propane tank to maximize efficiency.
· Providing the best TOTAL experience in the business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience desired:
· Able to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all employees and work as part of a diverse team by helping others as needed or requested.
· A sense of urgency when faced with changing customer volume levels.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
· Able to follow instructions for recipes, sanitation guidelines and food safety guidelines.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Individual must be a self-starter and able to self-direct.
· Able and willing to be cross trained on all departments of the truck (cashier, driver, prep, etc.)
· Energetic and dynamic individuals who are excited about great food and working with people
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Food Service experience preferred including customer service and kitchen experience
· Ability to think outside the box to satisfy our guests
· Genuine care and understanding for people's needs
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
· Must have reliable transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Benefits: SIMPLE IRA, SIMPLE IRA matching, Dental insurance, Employee discount, Flexible schedule, Food provided, Paid time off, Paid training, Vision insurance